10.When he was my age, kids had to walk six miles to school in the snow and rain . . . in their bare feet . . . uphill both ways.
9. If he had acted like me, his father would have knocked him into the middle of next week.
8. When he was my age, kids had to make their own fun.
7. I wasn’t born in a barn.
6.When he was my age, he had to work for what he got.
5. I don’t wanna make Dad stop the car.
4. Money doesn’t grow on trees!
3. I’d better stop crying or he’ll give me a reason to cry.
2. I’d lose my head if it wasn’t attached.
And the number one thing I learned from my father . . .
1. Because he said so.
For more hope and humor, visit BobHostetler.com